- 6-color (CcMmYK) Micro Piezo ink jet technology
- Monochrome head: 48 nozzles, Color head: 48 nozzles x 5 (CcMmY)
- 2880 x 720 dpi; 1440 x 720 dpi; 720 x 720 dpi; 360 x 360 dpi; 120 x 120 dpi
Ink Droplet Size
- 4" x 6" Photo: 54 secs. , 8" x 10" Photo: 1 min. 51 secs. Black text memo: 8 ppm**
- EPSON Photo Ink (Lightfast Inks)*
- EPSON ESC/P Raster, EPSON Remote
- Windows USB- Windows 98, 2000, Me or later; Macintosh USB- Macintosh System 8.5.1 - 9.X, and OS X.
- Bidirectional with logic seeking
- Letter, legal, A4, B5, A5, A6, half letter, executive, user definable (4" to 44"), 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10"
- Supports a variety of EPSON photo papers, plain, bond and air mail papers.
- 8.5" x 11" (full-bleed letter size); Top Margin, 0"; Bottom Margin, 0", Left Margin, 0"; Right Margin, 0", 8.5" x 44" (maximum)
- Input paper tray: 100 Sheets/ 10 envelopes, Output paper tray: 30 sheets, Roll paper holder (included)
- 18.4" L x 10.1" W x 8.4" H, 11.6 lb
- Temperature: Operating: 50° to 95°F (10° to 35c); Storage: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C), Humidity: Operating: 20% to 80% releative humidity, Storage: 5% to 85% relative humidity (no condensation)
- Safety standards: UL1950, CSA22.2 No. 950; FCC part 15 subpart B class B, CSA C108.8 class B
- Approx. 19 w (Energy Star compliant)
Ink Cartridge Life
Automatic ink low/Ink out detection
Black Ink Life
- 540 pages text (ISO/IEC 10561 letter pattern), 378 pages of graphic (5% coverage)
Color ink life
- 220 pages ( 15% coverage)
- 2 years from production date; 6 months from first use
- Standard one year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada including EPSON Exchange program. (Additional warranties available beyond one year).
PCMCIA Card Slot
- PCMCIA Type II card slot: PCMCIA Type 1 adapter included (supports CompactFlash Type I memory card) Supports Sony Memory Stick, SmartMedia, Type II CompactFlash, IBM Microdrive, and Secure Digital with optional PCMCIA adapter. Voltage Supported: 5V, 3.3V/5V, 3.3V. Printer reads Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) from digital camera memory cards.
- EPSON Software Film Factory, Arcsoft PhotoImpression
- 16,000 pages or 5 years (less than 50,000 pages)
- Per Wilhelm Research Labs (Wilhelm-Research.com), lightfastness rated approximately 25 years before noticeable fading occurs in normal indoor display conditions in a glass frame, when using Genuine EPSON ink cartridges and EPSON Matte Paper- Heavyweight; approximately 6-7 years under the same conditions when using EPSON Photo Paper. Results will vary depending on lighting conditions, humidity, framing under glass, color intensity, color range and print media. Water-resistant prints are produced using Genuine EPSON ink cartridges and EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper and EPSON Photo Paper. **Black text is in Economy Mode on plain paper. Color is in Fine Mode on EPSON Photo Paper: Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, software application, page complexity, amount of page covered and print setting.